Akimbo, by Imani, stands for self-expression – a bold assertion of modern design the likes of which Brentwood has never seen. Akimbo’s strong tower rises like a sculpture, with a pattern of angled offset balconies that feel alive with movement. These distinctly expansive balconies create a natural symmetry as they reach out into the sky. The most architecturally significant tower that sets the bar in Brentwood, Burnaby. Akimbo means you’re not settling for anything less than exceptional.
Coming Soon to the Heart of Brentwood
Conveniently location in Burnaby’s thriving Brentwood neighbourhood, in the heart of the newly developed Dawson Street “High Street.” Each home is positioned to offer sweeping views; from Downtown Vancouver to North Shore Mountains, and from Metrotown all the way to Mount Baker. Steps away from two SkyTrain stations at Gilmore and Brentwood Mall, with easy access to Highway 1 and the Central Valley Greenway walk and bike path just outside your door.
- 350 homes
- 40 storey concrete building
- 1,2, and 3 Bedroom homes plus penthouses and sub-penthouses
- Parking AND Storage included in every home
- 24 hour concierge
- 8,100 sqft of amenities with fitness centre, outdoor podium courtyard with BBQ, dining area and lounge, open lawn, bridges, garden plots and children’s play area
- Estimated Completion: June 2022
- 1-Bedroom (455-560 sqft) – $529,900+
- 2-Bedroom (720-795 sqft) – $759,900+
- 2-Bedroom + Den (850-905 sqft) – $879,900+
- 3-Bedroom + Den (1175 sqft) – $1,399,900+
- Sub Penthouse + Penthouse (1215-2050 sqft) – Upon Request
I can help you secure a home with 10% OFF (total of ($52,900-$139,990 in savings)!
25% Total (Local Residences)
- First: 5% of the Purchase Price at the time of writing
- Second: 5% of the Purchase Price 120 days after Vendor Acceptance
- Third: 10% of Purchase Price 30 days of receipt of First Disclosure Statement Amendment
- Fourth: 5% of the Purchase Price 1.5 years after Third Deposit